Monday, March 9, 2009

my votes go to

David Allen Greer, Shawn Johnson, Lil Kim and Steve, the Apple man. Except I slept through some of Dancing with the Stars tonight, so that's not exactly fair, expept that I didn't know the ones I missed anyway. I was really impressed with Lil Kim...good entertainer. David Allen always a favorite of mine. Was he on a Bonny Hunt sitcom? Think so, but I've seen him several places including Clean House, and always liked him a lot. Shawn (or however it's spelt, is so sweet and really has dance potential. Great to watch. Steve the Apple guy is so much fun, has the potential to get better and I'd sure enjoy watching him progress. Has a good attitude for a genius. They're not always so appealing. He does the mental walkthrough for the routines. That kind of thing really works if people would just give it a try. He did a pretty good job, too, for the non-athlete type. Thought Denise Richards did well, too, although she's got some weird kind of posture thing happening. They all need to relax. It must be nerve wracking.

And the best part is seeing the judges and hosts again. I've gotten very fond of them all and it's good to see them. I thought that Jewel's husband did better than the judges did, too. I'll have to read the review to see what's what for this season. Two stars got sidelined with injuries, and the woman from The Bachelor is one replacment, I don't know who the other replacement is. But the one I saw did really good for only 2 days rehersal, although she apparently has dance experience which can only help.

And then there's my list of bitches which as nothing to do with dancing or stars or much of anything much.

No comments: