Monday, April 20, 2009

I'd vote

for Chuck on that last dance. Yes, I'm fickle. Sue me.

Ty's next. waltzing. looks really good. graceful and sincere.did a great turn. but as always, the judges say

bruno, bigger accomplishment than Mickey Rourke, back in the game, great.

Carry Ann, a beautiful frame, posture, etc really good

Len, great movement, form, etc.

Great job, really. Glad the judges saw it my way. The don't necessarily, but I'm a lousy dancing judge.

scores will be:

3 8s, pretty good, better than last week.

Shaw's up, cha-cha? Sshe looks really good, geat moves and attitude.

really really nice dance.

Carry Ann, loved it, brought it to life and good technique

Len, did it exactly, very good

Bruno, liked it, techniqually flawless, and vibrant.

really excellent.

scores, *I'm hoping for 10s*

1 10 and 2 9s. What do they want? Just can't always tell from remarks what the verdict is.

Gilles next. waltz.

looks pretty good to me, but my favorites alays do. He's got a lot of intensity and this may be the wrong dance for it but it's natural to him.

Len, romance, rotation, overall superb, needs footfork

Bruno, like in Gigi, glamorous and some sex, too.

Carry Ann, most graceful male dancer she's seen in the game, needs some posture work.

3 9s.

And there's a group dance, too.

No comments: