Monday, April 13, 2009

jive, I think

for Lil' Kim.

Some really nice moves, but a couple of hesitations, too. overall, I really like the routine.

lots of pizazz from Carry Ann

Len, fun and energy, lacked a lot of jive. Too theatrical, but good what was there. Missed Bruno.

we'll see the scores, though.

Kim can really do the dances, the moves and the characters and attitudes. She's an all-rounder.

2 10s and an 8 from Len. Len really didn't like it that much.

Steve-O and rumba. Looked really nice.

Carry Ann, something oddly mesmersizing, committed and honesty. Still needs more grace, and improved.

Len, can't confuse movement with dancing, no hips and no feet

Bruno, Lacy looked hot, looked like a confused puppy, the dancing is bad. oops.

7, 4 and 5. Hardly ever see such a range between judges. In fact, I don't remember ever seeing this much difference. I thought that Steve-O looked relaxed and into it. But I often don't see actual dancing stuff much at all if ever. So much for me.

Gilles and the jive. Didn't take to it right away.

What the hell kinda song is this for a jive? Lord, he's good. Doesn't seem to matter if the jives's his dance at all. He's doing great. I think he ought to win.

It's a great song, just not so jivy.

Gilles really is brilliant.

Len, a lot of jive quaities, a little wrong on one step, a bit frentic. Len cannot be pleased.

Bruno, he achieved the speed of light, puts 100% into everything, looks like a mad squril

Carry Ann, needs to watch it a bit, too.

2 9s and an 8. I think it's a lot better than that. That's why I'm not a judge.

No comments: