Monday, March 30, 2009

tonight

David did the Lindy Hop. Most excellent job.

Len, fun, energy, captured the fun, lost some of the rythm, not his best, but pretty good.

Bruno, loses some footwork with the speed, but good performance.

Carryann, disagrees, didn't loose footwork, great.

I really liked it. But scores say:

2 7s and an 8. I'd have scored highter, but that might be bias and dance ignorance or something. It was good entertainment and he looked good doing it. I really can't rate the techniqualities.

Lil' Kim, Argentine Tango varries from the ballroom tango. This'll be fun to see if I can see any difference which I probably cannot.

Most excellent dance. I like this form better than the ballroom and Lil' Kim did just so excellently. Good routine, too.

Bruno, more than a tango, tail of a fatal beauty...etc. He loves it. I like it when the judges agree with me. A lot.

Carryann, the real deal. good lines and style and stuff, loved it.

Len knocked out with the choreorgraphy, not so much the sensuality. Uh, Carryann and Bruno disagree.

I think it was perfect, favorite dance for me so far this year.

Jeeze! Bruno gave her a 10. First 10 this year. Excellent. one 9 and one 8. There aren't usually 3 different scores. Another unique, memorial moment. Very good dance, really.

No comments: