Monday, April 7, 2008

time to blog

Not real interested in blogging.

Well, Kristie just got 2 10s, the first of the season.

No nap at all today and had a shot. We'll see, I'm feeling the fade.

No nap, but I did make a new recipe. Very important stuff. Pimento cheese. Did you know it can be made at home? I didn't. It's good. Surprisingly tasty for such minimal, basic ingredients. I got the recipe from Homesick Texan, easy, easy, easy. I tried melting some and it struck me that that'd make a good baked potato/brocolli/cauliflower topping. Melted or not.

Dances tonight are passa doble and waltz. Pricilla's got the walts now. Her costume looks a little aladin Interesting, pretty color, too. Don't think this is her best dance. But I could so easily be very wrong. And the judges say?

Bruno liked it. Carry Ann liked it not so much. Len, too. Oh, Cheryl Crow sings tomorrow. Fun. Kylie Minogue seems to have one move, she Pony Pranced the stage all the songs I saw from her.

No comments: