Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It's judgement day

So about 1/2 the stars are safe. I can't figure who's the next to go, so I won't try.

Kylie just sang. I can't say I love the song she did. I've heard others I like a lot more. But I also can't say it's bad. She's singing again so we'll see.

Steve and his partner's husband, Johathan, did the repeat dance. Very amusing, funny and well done. Johathan's very good, and he'd been taped helping Steve during rehersals since his wife was so sick. I guess the judges like it, i sure did.

American dance Theater's up. I love professional dancers. High energy routine. I think it's supposed to mean something, like a story, but I don't know what it is. Really nice stuff.

I think they said Juliann's doing a dance with one of the guys. I really can't wait for that one, she's so darned good.

No comments: