Thursday, February 21, 2008

Me all over again. And again, and again....

New blog. Really hate MySpace. So, no. I'm not hiding from Missy or anyone else. MySpace froze me up twice 20 minutes after I was there. Well. I like to blame my space. It's fun. Sue me. And see? I forgot the big deal I wanted to blog about. Favorite blog links.

Chickens in the Roadhttp://suzannemcminn.com/blog/
Considering I have to save this to draft if there is one, haven't looked yet, and then have to go to email and copy the 2 addys I saved before the MySpace debacle, it's quite an effort. And I'll screw it up somehow. I may see you again some day, and I may not.

Well I finally got back. One of my links disapeared in email. Was it me? Probably.

Suzanne Mc McMinn, romance writer for Harlequin/Silhouette.
Charming stories about her new life in the country in W. Virginia. She moved to family lands and is building a house.

The other link is for another romance writer, Jill Shalvis. Another fun look at the small, every day of life in Tahoe. With bears.

The thing about writers' blogs is that, well, they know how to write. They can make laundry interesting. I think Shalvis' blog title is Author Jill Shalvis. I just don't have it in me to collect another URL.

Because I DON'T HAVE BROWSERS!

Blogger offers draft autosave. It's lovely. There's no draft link. What genius designed this one?

I found the draft, but don't know how.

No comments: