Monday, February 2, 2009

crap

I finally figured out how to use spell-check on the blog. Now I hav to use it. Parochial didn't highlight. Could it possibly be spelled right? Unlikely, but possible.

So. What's wrong with small town politics? Nothing. Bush's politics work in Texas. Palin's work in Alaska. But neither work for national and international politics. Palin herself said it. Speaking in a small town, 'where the real Americans are.'

And I probably missed the garbage pick-up. This is more critical than Palin. They changed the pick-up day and I'm not with it at all yet. Guess I can leave the can out all week. And make waffles, too, now that I have flower. I can do many things. Or not.

And Alaska may be the largest state in square miles, but it's the samllest in population and almost all of it's small town. The biggest towns aren't known for their cosmopolitian settings. No matter what the right wing media says, they're as slanted as the left.

No comments: