Thursday, February 5, 2009

in further news

There is no news. I am currently between blog reading and game playing with nothing to do while I watch tv. It's a sad state.

So I'll blog and bore everyone to death. Just like PETA does.

Only without the bombs and tree spiking.

If lumberjacks catch anyone spiking trees, they'll kill 'em. Nobody would say a word. I wouldn't blame them at all. They're suffereing severe injuries and possibly death. For a cause. Somebody else's cause. They need to feed and house their families. PETA and other naturalists don't bother finding them other work. It's the same as Christians bombing abortion clinics and writing hate mail. Pure ideology is wrong and stupid and destructive. For others, and they risk their own souls.

So now what can I talk about when I have nothing to say about anything? I perhaps can find something. Oh, I just did.

I did look up some more grammar topics. Like/as and bring/take. Like/as is too subtile for me to immediately comphrend, but apparently I've been using bring/take correctly anyway even without knowing which is what. Shocking but true. And yes, I know that's not a complete sentence. It's a style issue. Perhaps.

Haven't been reading "Animals Make Us Human" recently. Still on the horse chapter. I suddenly realized that I don't know how they make us human. Either she hasn't said yet, or I missed it. I probably missed it AND she hasn't said yes. Sometimes all choices are correct.

Maybe not, but I'll say so anyway.

My latest obsession is bathrooms. New houses seem to feature large numbers of bathrooms. 5 bedroom houses regularly have 8 bathrooms. What for? Who for? What's the point? Who'd be using all those bathrooms? They take up a lot of space for nobody to use very often? That's 3 extra bathrooms if every bedroom has one. Why do all bedrooms need a bathroom? Is this part of a life of excess that we all aim for these days? Who wants to clean that many bathrooms? Even it if might most often be dusting?

I honest to God don't get this large number of bathrooms in new construction.

What I do think is handy is to have 2, maybe 3 water heaters. One for laundry. In a big house, maybe 2 for showers and kitchen. I saw that in a appartment of all things. I liked the idea right away.

No comments: