Tuesday, September 30, 2008

ah...

The results show. Bummer.

I didn't blog the show yesteday. I slept through it.

I'm all turned around sleep-wise. While I enjoy being up all night, it kinda sucks to miss other things like Dancing. I woke up just in time for the show, then promptly went back to sleep.

But onward.

Oh, oh. Looks like my almost new favorite pro, Misty?, has an attitude. Have to watch her.

They only had 4 days instead of 5 weeks to practice this time, and I guess it showed. Warren and Brook, I guess did the best. They're two really good naturals.

Well, Misty just ought to do what the judges want cause otherwise it hits their points. I wouldn't vote for either. Mario did this kinda stuff. Insisted on moves he wanted to add instead of the proscribed dances. Doesn't work.

Toni's saved. Somebody else? Don't know. Was typing instead of watching.

Jessica Simpson's on. I hope they got that girl, Carrie Underwood?, out of their relatioship. You know she was just calling to get back in with the boyfriend. Causes nothing but trouble to keep in touch like that and guys can be so dumb they don't see what the girls are doing. And feel guilty for breaking their hearts. It's better to just cut it off when they that kinda stuff.

No comments: