Tuesday, September 23, 2008

guess I should blog

This is gonna be grim. I even got a good nap, but am sleepy already and the show is just starting. And it starts an hour later than last night. I'll never make it. Probably. Or is that, 'probably not'?

Elimanitions already. Then there were, will be, 12.

Lance is upl. he looks good, natural, moves well. Kick-ass song, too.

Judges? Say yea...good news?

Len, didn't like posture and hold, not for him. Bruno, fresh, good timing, sells it, dynamic. Carrie Ann (thanks for printing names on screen!) 6, 7 and an 8 from Bruno. I think he's very entaining, so is his partner, a new girl. I kinda like her. Looks a little punk or goth or something. Seems nice and has great energy and flair on the floor. Good for me, anyway. Think I might not want to hear what Len says.

No comments: