Tuesday, September 23, 2008

next...

The next saved couple...The Olympian volley ball player, I think she is. Missy? Misty? Missed her name. It's probably something completely different.

They're announcing one at a time who's saved, then they dance. This show is different every year and I can never figure out what's going on.

She looks pretty good, but I'm not latching on. She's not a favorite yet. Carry Ann says much better tonight. Len says good stuff. Bruno also mentioned her arms. I didn't notice them at all.

After all these seasons, I should be a dance observer expert. Clearly I'm not.

3 7s. Solid scores, same as last night. But I thought she was better. I don't get how they score, either.

Maurice saved. He's a happy dancer. He really does good. Naturally good mover with lots of umph. Lots of attitude and fun. Hope he stays.

Judges enjoying it so far. Len says...great but no more 'free willie' steps. He did the worm. Len no like. 3 7s. Guess that's better than last night. I don't remember last night.

I just hope Susan and Chloris especially stay. The I want Kim and Ted to stay. But this is a popularity contest as much as anything, so it's fan base that counts an awful lot.

Ok, I'm tired of blogging now.

No comments: