Monday, September 29, 2008

huh?

I don't know what to think.

They all say stuff and I don't get the vocab, the theory, the numbers, the names, the...well, the everything of it all is over my head.

Donald Trump just said something about oil being the key to the economy and is gonna keep going down. What? People with cash, he said, will be ok.

What does that have to do with the banks, the market, the cost of carrots?

I just don't get it. I keep listening, confused. Nothing anybody says seems to stick or clear things up.

I think that nobody really knows what's going on or what will happen or what to do. They all seem to have their ideology they think with and want to apply. Beliefs are all well and good, but what about something practical?

People can't see past their party, eithr. All they do is blame each other. Who voted for these people?

The republican congress was bad. This democratic congress is bad. Why? I don't really get it at all, but it seems to be this is about leadership. Bush's leadership seems to have a negative effect. Maybe it's lack of leadership. He blames the democrats all the time and always has. Today, the sacred leader of the house and saintly speaker sounded like a couple of total fools. Like they have all week and every time I've every heard them. Who voted for these two? And why?

Right before a big econ vote, Pelosi, I hear, blasted the republicans for causing all of this. Stupid. Not true and idiotic timing.

Does anyone really think that people are gonna trust Bush's proposal after the last 7 years of bad judgment? Here he is pressuring them to just give him what he wants without any deliberation, they're too busy playing playground, with us as the toys, and the public isn't interested in backing any of them.

Nobody comes close to agreeing with what to do about the economy and considering politicians usual financial decisions, they're all of them wrong.

And me? I haven't a clue what to do, but anything Bush, Polisi and Reed want, I don't.

The president has to set the tone. Bush as always been a divider and ineffectual leader.

So Obama or McCain? Beats the heck out of me. There's things I fear and like about both of them. Overall, I'd probably lean McCain even with all the big let down I feel every time he creeps over to the religious right.

I heard a bit of Palin explaining her Russia knowlege in a more detailed way. Why didn't she say this in the first place instead of tossing off a smart-assed answer? All that does is make me question her honesty and brains. And now she's hidden. Lots of suspicion grows and grows.

No comments: