Wednesday, September 24, 2008

tonight

More eliminations. This is just not right. But it's a great show none the less.

Great opening dance. Cloris is saved. Kim, too, I think. They'd better save Susan or i'll have something to say. And Ted. He's fun to watch. Of course, I think they all should stay.

Jonas Brothers. I have to say I'm not a real fan. Haven't liked their music a lot so far. It's not bad, not my sound. This song, however, is much better. I can clearly see why all the girls love them, though. I certainly would have then, too. Cool dance bit with the pros. I love it when they do this stuff. My favorite new girl is dancing with Derick. She's got personality.

I like Corky, too. He's the father of Mark, and raised and trained Julianne and Derick. Trained several of the other pros, too.

They're cracking me up. They just did cut aways of the stars ragging on each other. VERY funny. I don't care what the critics may have to say about it. Susan very definately knows how to act. She's probably good at comedy if she ever does any of it much. Ted, of course, is good at comedy it goes without saying. Unless you don't know about his sit com work. Lots of it.

Viewers can vote for things this year like which dance and song, etc. I can't use the website. Maybe I'll try again just to see what happens. But it probably still work for me. I have to get serious about broadband. I'll think about it somemore.

No comments: