Wednesday, September 24, 2008

favorites

A couple of favorite new blogs. Both are hunters. And journalists. She teaches college journalism. Don't know what he does right now. Both very good writers:

HunterAnglerGardnerCook

Is his blog. Hunts, gardening, cooking game, wine.

Nor Cal Cazadora

Her blog. Hunts and clothes and issues surrounding hunting. Nice NRA post a while back.

Even though I don't hunt and pretty sure I don't have the stomach for it and can't shoot and probably don't want to try all that much, I find their blogs very interesting. I support hunting generally. I don't support some of the stupid things that happen, like AK47s to shoot deer or whatever, but what human endeavor doesn't have it's share of stupidity and stupid people? Care to talk about the stock market? Or the government? Or the banks? I didn't think so.

Susan's saved. That's the important part.

Lance is safe. That means Lacy's back, too. Cody's safe. Only Ted and Toni left. Toni's really good so who's more popular?

And the loser is...Ted. Figures. I could really choose between the two but for different reasons. It'd be a shame for Toni to go since she dances so well, but Ted's a favorite and I'd have to pick him if I had to pick. A real shame.

No comments: