Tuesday, September 23, 2008

And

Where's Kim and Ted? This is where my stomach gets all clenched. Even for the dancers who aren't favorites. I just hate that people have to go.

I don't like the award part of award shows either. I think all nominees have won. It doesn't make sense that one gets a trophy from a group of the best. The clothes are fun to see.

Allright....Ted's saved. That's one more of my favorites.

Mombo. He looks good... has fun, moves pretty good.

Oh oh. Carry Ann...awkardness, great spirit. Len, comendable mombo. Bruno, squeesed every ounce of fun out of it. Needs more musicality. 2 6s and a 7.

Macy's comercial. Uh, guys? They say only one store's been a part of your life for 150 years or something. Well, I believe that none of us are 150 years old. Nothing's been a part of my life for that long. Nice thought, but they could rephrase that one.

No comments: