Monday, November 10, 2008

and

My remote broke. Almost 3 weeks ago. Lucky the guy told me how to use the tv remote, isn't it. The lady today said that she's sending a tech out to replace it since they keep saying they'll mail a new one and they keep not doing it. This one tells me that it's taking up to 8 weeks to mail them these days. Incredible. Possibly true. I believe nothing anymore. So that was 2 major appliances I've been out of lately. It's been hell. Or something unpleasant.

Warren tango. Looks strange and the music's stranger. His solo's lookin' good. He doesn't look comfortable with this one. Or maybe it's just me.

Didn't look like a tango to me, but the music's wrong.

Len - joyful to watch, feet so bad there's no words for it.

Bruno - contagous fun, but feet again.

Carrie Ann - loved the energy and solo. loved his feet. See? I can't keep up. 2 9s and an 8. Really good.

Maybe Warren wasn't doing a tango. That's just so really possible. Was it a jive? They kept using that term. How unusual for me to miss something. hahahahaha. I'm luck to catch anything. I don't even catch colds.

No comments: