Monday, November 10, 2008

Maurice

Has the quickstep. Great song, too. Putting on the Ritz. Cheryl's got a great costume, too. Nice routine.

Judges see much improvement and liked it.

Guess I don't have any favorites left now, do I. Who will I root for?

I saw part of last week's shows, slept, of course, through the bulk of them. Lost my keyborad for a week or so and just got a replacement. Really hard to be off line so long. The worst of it is deleting all that email. I ususally delete it daily.

3 8s for Maurice.

Guess they all have a solo in a latin second round tonight.

Lance is next. Fox trot.

Nice song. Don't it, Sweet Pea? Can't catch all the words. Lance looks pretty smooth and puttingon a show.

Len pleased with their straight dance. Bruno, good classic form with some individuality. Carrie Ann...bright light...likes it, too.

2 9s and an 8. Good scores. It was good work.

Still. I think Warren's gonna be my new favorite. He just always makes me laugh and smile when he dances. His partner's one of my favorite pros, too. And yes. I have forgotten her name. Thanks for noticing. Ah, it's Kim, that's right.

Tango to a weird spy song. Even when he's serious, Ismile and love it his dancing. He really moves well. Good with the beat and rythum.

Bruno likes it. Carrie Ann likes it, says he connects with the audience.
Len- really likes it. Kim always does good routines.

Scores...2 9s and a 10.

Latin/solo round comming right up.

Cody - He's looking good. Nice solo, too.

Edita*sp* - always a favorite, nice routine.

Carrie Ann - nice, but sort of disjointed.

Len - funny guy...hopes Warren doesn't do the same ending as Ccody did...jumping on the desk. Good.

Bruno - some spasmotic. Lots of effort they appreciate.

3 8s. I thought it was better than that. But who am I to judge? hahahaha...not them, that's not who.

Julianne's back next week. Good news. Glad she's recovered. Another favorite pro.

Brook's up, mambo. Always good.Some very slick, nice moves. Very nice job, good routine.

judges may say differently.

Len - ambitious, fantastic, too flexed at times.

Bruno - great dancer,

Carrie Ann - wonder dancer and performer, but posture looked off, or something I forget what she said.

Dr Drew's on tomorrow. Huh?

3 9s. Guess they didn't like it as much as I did. What a shock.

No comments: