Monday, November 10, 2008

at least

I'm not sleepy. Got 5 or 10 minutes after 5:00, so I'm good.

Maurice's is up Pasa Doble *sp*.

Bruno - strong, imposing, powerful, doing well

Carrie Ann - love the focus. Really hit the steps. But wants to see grace.

Len - good job, good cape work.

Guess it's me, not fond of his movement. A little stiff for me.

3 8s.

Lance - Samba. I have to say I'm a big fan of Lacy's. Really like her dancing. Not so fond of Lance, unfortunately. Good job, though. He kinda up and downs a lot and it's distracting.

Carrie Ann - he looks up too much and it's distracting and effects his dancing.

Len - work on feet,

Bruno - thinks it's better than Len does.

Scores - 7 and 8 and 9.

And since I don't know which week it is, I put out the yard waste and the recycling. With any luck, they'll pick up something.

And I have to remember to put out the garbage can after that for a replacement the day after tomorrow. what a life.

No comments: