Monday, November 17, 2008

Brooke and Salsa

Sshe's supposed to keep straight legs. Pretty good song, but it's awfully brassy in a 50s kind of way. And I can't tell if her legs are straight or not. Pretty good dance, though.

Bruno - loves it...excited that Brooke's back.
Carryann - rose above her first dance and did great
Len - think he liked it, but told her to work on her strong points.

We'll see...2 9s and a 10. So much better than the first one.

Cody - another salsa. He's looking good. Pretty nice job.

Judges say, however,Carryann - lots of fun to the dance, bad musicality
Len, good musicality. huh, totally opposite opinion. I liked it.

3 8s for Cody.

National champion swing dancers just demoed. They are so good it's scary. Scary thinking about trying to do the same thing they do which isn't possible. I really like the pros' dances.

{Bruno, cheeky devil, fun, loose technique:::this sentence goes with the Cody paragraph and I've no idea how it got here or how to get it back there with getting out the mouse which I'm not going to do. I'll, and you'll, live with it. Or die trying?}

No comments: