Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kids up

And it's 3 couples.

cha-cha. How do kids get to be so good at that age? Are they even 10?Len loves them. great feet and lets
Bruno, loves precision, great arms
Carryann - loves them.

How could anyone not?

The second couple looks a bit older. Maybe even over 10.

I really like the second pair. Love their costumes, too. I like the song, too, which seems to make a big difference to me. Wonder who picks out the music?

Bruno, likes it, sharp and crisp
Carrieann, sophisticated

3rd couple, the girl seemed off sometimes. Think I like the 2nd couple the best. And they jived which I love.

The judges like it a lot better than I do. Ah, this couple danced the week I slept through.

Aretha's gonna sing and the pros dance. Good stuff. One of my favorite things. Really good stuff.

Like Samantha's dresses this week, too. They're both really nice and look very good on her.

Leona Lewis? Has the biggest hit and I've never heard of her. Regis let me down on this one. It's amazing how many people I've never heard of. And then there's all the people I've heard of and have no idea what they do, either music or acting. Some more very nice pro dancing, though. Not really the kind of singer I'm fond of, though. John Legend ought to be interesting. Never heard him sing. Think I might have heard a thing or two about him, however.

No comments: