Monday, November 17, 2008

yikes

Cody just got one point more than Brooke. 2 7s and and an 8.

Warren's got the Mambo. Ya, see , I'm smiling already. Some nicemoves. Sshe just did a semi-split under his leg. Really fun stuff.

Judges say, however,

Carriann - more content, up his game.
Len good performer and shows personality, lacks technique,
Bruno - flatfooted, but very engaging.

Do they like it or not? lol, it's hard to tell sometimes. He is very entertaining and lots of fun. Maybe the most fun dancer I've yet seen on the show. Well, George Hamilton's pretty fun, and what's his name, Jerry Springer was fun, too. Oh, ya, Cloris Leachman's fun. But I guess Warren's the most fun. Or not. You decide.



I guess they've got new dances again this week. Think I heard Salsa and Jitterbug mentioned as second dances. Wonder what else? It's always fun to get new stuff. Mostly.

Scores, 3 8s. Best scores so far.

Lance's next. Mombo. Dumb song again. Well, it got better after the intro. A little better. He looks pretty good to me. But who am I to say?

The judges say...
Len - best dance so far.
Bruno - semi-final material, full of content.
Carryann = show stopper, dynamic.

I think they like it. But I try not to let comments fool me. They don't always score in equal doses to their remarks. But I sure liked that dance.

Scores - 2 9s and a 10. Excellent.

And I always knew that I like Lacey.

And my dog bit me. He was asleep. I petted him. Scared him and he growled and bit a couple of times. Didn't even hurt. Think it scared him that he bit me.

Len just did a bit with the stars. Always like it when Len does stuff. He gave all the stars advice on their weak areas. Fun intro to it, too. Dancing with two of the pros, then woke up from the dream. They do fun stuff on this show.

Just had a Salsa duo demonstrate. Very nice and I'd be so intimidated by having to follow all that excellence. They were really good and had appropriate music and costumes, too. It really makes a difference and helps. I don't know what it helps, it just helps.

No comments: