Friday, January 16, 2009

Did I?

Just post that post twice? Sigh...probably. It's exactly something I'd do.

Bull terriors. That's a big favorite. I saw one tonight on Dog Wisperer and remembered. I think I've only seen one in person, they're fairly rare. They're featured in a Georgette Heyer mystery. I'm hooked. Stubborn, agressive dogs. Just love it, but maybe not to live with. Not these days. But they're a favorite and special to me anyway. If I saw a Rottweiller, which I also saw tonight, and a Bull Terrior which would I pick. Probably the Rotty, and they're stubborn and agressive, too. Or maybe I'd pick the Bull Terrior. I'm leaning towards smaller dogs these days.

I'd pick both. Who am I trying to kid.

I've been wanting a Lasa Apso*sp* for some time now. Yes, I know they bite people. I like that. They're guard dogs. Go figure. They were developed as Temple guard dogs. They're good at it too. Devoted to hearth and home, and standoffish with strangers. Just my sort. I always did want one of each.

Well, I don't want a Fox Terrier. Barking, digging, aggrivating. And the looks don't appeal to me. Shallow, I know. That's me. That's everybody. We all have preferences and it's not fair.

No comments: