Friday, January 16, 2009

how long?

Will I be connected. To the internet.

Major disconnection issues. I spent from about ll a.m. to 5 p.m. yesterday on the phone with tech support. Can't figure out the problem. I was exhaused. They are so nice. 8 or 9 calls. Not one of them got mad at me no matter how I didn't understand or did things wrong. I do recommend MSNtv for people with computer avoidance syndrom. There's a lot they can't do, but they can still do stuff online.

I don't know why it's working now. The engeneer is supposed to call in another day or two they said to further investigate the problem. They even had me call the phone company for them to do a line test. Very extensive troubleshooting. And there's not that many things to do, especially compared to a computer.

I don't know why I'm on line now at all, but virtual reality never made sense to me in the first place. I just feel momentarily lucky. And satisfyingly mystified.

No comments: