Tuesday, March 25, 2008

but what i really don't like

is the waltz. I don't get the weird head postures. So far, they've done fun dances.

Jason's got the repeat dance. I'm surprised Kristie didn't get it. Jason does really well for such big guy with no dance training. Has the natural thing like that other football player who's name I can't remember.

I'm just really afraid that Penn's on the way out. It's so hard to say since it's so much about fan base and I don't know who has what fans or not. The athletes probably have large numbers of voters. Remember Master P made it through week after week until even the judges were complaining that he was still there. Fan base. He surely didn't try at all, and he's a lousy dancer.

What's cool is to see the bad dancers keep on chuging.

The Jonas Brothers performing, don't know them and 4 of the pros are supposed to dance along. They're great, the dancers, looked like they were doing a sort of jive. But they were on way too short, now they're back. I like all 4 of theres guys dancing, too.

So, what was that Kylie Minogue deal I heard. If only I'd listen. Maybe I was hallucinating again. Or maybe she's part of a line up of entertainers for the comming weeks. Or maybe i should just get over it and move on.

No comments: