Monday, March 31, 2008

Wonder if they'd have a jive dance show?

Nobody'd want to make me that happy.

I also got grapes. How many years since I did that? I was thursty shopping and thought they'd help. The didn't, but they taste good.

Mario's scores not so great. Tom just recommended fiber for Len since he's a little cranky. Tom is just one of the funniest people I've seen.

But back to the jive. So I'm watching Derreck, Shannon's not so great, but copetent? Dereck's great. and he's not over-dancing her. Although he so easily out dances her. He know show to showcase his partner and adds a lot of style and flash and class to his dances.

Bruno liked it pretty well. Len says she did a good jive. See? I didn't like it so much. And I liked Mario lots better than they did. I don't get it. So I just go along for the ride? Wrong image.

More tangos and jives in a minute.

No comments: