Tuesday, March 25, 2008

First Hour

Recap of everyone's first 2 dances. Very fun. I always like to see them again. although, I inagine there will be plenty of snark about it. I like it and don't care what other people think. Oh, right. They're not thinking. Just finding a snark spot.

That Mario does a fin job. He's really good. Some say it's cheating for both Kristie and him to be in this since they basically dance professionally. Ok.

I think I watched the last 3 dances last night. Kristie's elegant and excellent. She's got the bendy down pat. Figure skating gives you the bends? She's highly trained in the graceful. She's just georgeous on the floor.

Now the worst happens. No, I'm not cooking. It's the elimination. 2 to go tonight. In a minute. Maybe I'll read the review if it's up. No, it'd spoil it for me. But I'm getting tight in the gut. I just wanna see dancing.

No comments: