Sunday, March 2, 2008

Oh, ya

The important thing is that James Garner and Julie Andrews made a couple of movies. Victor/Vicoria is one of the finest movies ever made. It's one of my top favorites at any rate. The whole cast is brilliant. Robert Preston, the best, Leslie Ann Warren, so very funny and good in her role, the football player whoes name I won't remember, great music and dancing, unique plot, great set decoration even. Cannot be faulted.

J.G. made another movie with a business theme. With Natalie Wood? Don't remember exactly, but the business part revolved around patents...who owned them, who wanted them, who got the business. The bad guys lost, of course.

I've got new rental games in the garage. I'm too sleepy. I worked on Animal Crossings till my eyes spun and now I can barely keep them open. It really is nap time. But I had to get through the stupid Rudolph-try-to-get-the-furnature-set-business. I hate Rudolph and almost hate Christmas because it's so painful and awkard to get anything out of him. The Holloween and Thanksgiving sets are much easier, but still lots of tracking around trying to find the buggers. Now I just have to check to see if I have all pieces so I get a good rating from the even stupider Happy House Academy. Think I'm missing one. Bugger. Really, really, bugger.

More favorite blogs:

A Good American Wife

food blog, accessible recipes, nice writing and tone, she just had a baby so don't know if she'll post as often.

A Year of Crockpoting

Daily posts on a new crockpot recipe. I'm so impressed. Just over 60 days posting. Sometimes it's a dip or desert, baked potatoes??? in the crockpot???. Lots of good ideas.

Cheap, Healthy, Good

Interesting tidbits and recipes. Fun stuff, helpful stuff.

Culinary Types

Sometimes writes up older recipes in the style of the times, some travel pieces, etc. Nice stuff.

i am bossy

writes in 2nd person, very funny I think. Personal blog.

And no, I'm not doing URLs.

No comments: