Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Christie's the best

One fine dancer. All that figure skaking really shows. Graceful, bendy, elegant. Precise movments. Everything good.

One left, Marlee Matlin. I already read the review. Guess her partner helps her with the lack of hearing. 3 9's for Christie. Best scores of all. men and women, I think. So far the women look better than most of the men, except for Mario.

2 new men pro's this season. She's got Fabian, and I didn't recognize Christie's partner. What a challenge, to dance without sound. For me, all dancing is a challenge.

I just with they'd get the music closer to the dance type. It's so weird to watch something having no relationship to the moves.

Hurry up, dumb commercial. And I'm still awake, not even longing for sleep. I could, easily.

Not bad, not brilliant. Think she just needs working out the body stuff. A little stiff, but really good effort. The judges like her more than I do. I think she needs to losen up more, they thought she was great. The greatness is dancing with her deafness and doing so well. Pretty good scores. I'd definately vote for her.

All done for another week. Two dancers eliminated. The worst part.

No comments: