Tuesday, March 25, 2008

One more dancer to go.

I don't know who's still up for judgement. But the boy band is supposed to perform again. The Jonas Brothers? I think I saw them on a talk show or interview or something. Do they have a reality show? Two pros dancing. Need more, all of them, lots more pro demonstations. That's the funnest. These boys have lots of screaming girls in the audience.

Next saved: Marley's safe. And Kristie's safe. Got 3 women left, Marssia, Priscilla and Monica. We'll see what happens. And I'm still awake and not in such a foul mood, although sleepy.

They did a fun bit with one of the guys from a previous season. A soap actor, asking people in NY questions about this season's stars. He was 'super dancer' with a cape and everything. I enjoyed it.

Pricilla's safe. Monica vs. Marissa. Monica goes. Not nice. She really is a charming person.

Oh, good, the jive's next week. I just need to be awake.

No comments: