Monday, March 24, 2008

Here we are again

While my grilled cheese grills, here I am, wishing I was asleep. It's that time of night again.

Steve Guttenburg's up. Very enthuastic, Puts his all ito it, and while not bad, not polished movements. Fun, upbeat song and routine. I'd vote for him. He's just so happy. The judges weren't impressed, but he's someone, like Jerry Springer, who can catch hold. If he's got the fan base.

The real question is will I burn my sandwich. I flipped it, I flipped it. Just have to remember the flip side. (ha, ha, ha. I'm so funny.)

Caught the sandwich, cheese didn't melt all the way. Thank you Jesus for microwaves.

Who's next? What will the dance be. Oh, Christian's up. Quickstep. Starting out great. It's one of my more favorite dances, although nothing beats the jive. He's really llooking good and the song's great. Music fitting the dance. I like that.

Well, Len didn't think much of it. Too fast, needs footwork. But it's a fun, well done routine. I liked it. Not great scores, but not real bad. He's got a fun personality, although did the bad thing during Len's criticism, did a thumbs down to Len. Not cool. Steve just kept smiling and thanked them, etc. Much better attitude.

And the next up shall be...

No comments: