Monday, March 31, 2008

How many to go?

I really don't know. Oh, think Kylie Minogue's singing tomorrow. I caught part of an interview with her. She said the American maket is nortiously tough to break into. Good excuse for not trying. Stay where it's easier. Please.

I'm feeling nice and hateful.

And Pricilla's scores. one 8 and 2 9s. She's got the best scores of the night. So far. Gotta see how what's her name the ice skater does. She's fabulous and my forgetting her name has nothing to do it anything. Oh, Jason's up. He's good.

He jives.

Up and down with the judges remarks. It wasn't my favorite, but he got pretty good scores. 2 8s and and a 7.

I kinda like this not voting. Saves me a lot of stress and you a lot of bitching. But I do wish I could vote for favorites. In a way. In a vague, vague kinda distant way. I'm real happy not voting come to think of it.

Kristie's next. Her costume looks jivy. We'll see. It could be tangoy and I'm just projecting.

No comments: