Monday, March 31, 2008

lovely.

had to reboot. such fun. and games.
and indigestion.

Don't know if my first post posted. But Marelee, lovely jive. Then Steve, very nice tango with great song choice. Didn't catch his scores. Busy bitching about the stupid neet.

Christian jives. Really good. It's such a fun dance, and they looked to be having fun dancing it. Oh, Bruno mentioned the fun in it. Excellent. Good remarks, hope the scores are good.

I finally did it. I made salad. And ate some already. I got soy beans this time. I really like them. They've almost no flavor, I think it's the texture I like so much. Have to cook the frozen beans, then de-pod them. That took awhile. Is it worth it? Yes. I like them. Will try to remember to get more and maybe just eat them with the salted pods next time. They're really that good. Very, very healthy.

And then there's the clam dip. The dip I've yet to make. But should. Shouldn't eat it, though. Bet I do. But I got green leaf letuce to compensate. It's got lots of vitamins.

The store I shop at. Just not so great. A box style, with odd choices and often, no choices. No dry mustard. So I used ballpark for the dressing. Only industrial sized bottles of red wine vinegar. I'll never use it up. May never use it again.

Mario's up. Hope it's the jive, but as usual, didn't catch it. Nope. Tango. he looks so darned good. A real natural dancer. The song's odd, but it has a tango sound. Roxanne with style. And the judges say...

Oops. Len doesn't like it at all. Messy footwork, etc. The others say he's harsh. Carry Ann says it's messy but he's got style and they expect more. Bruno liked it a bit better. I think he got the feeling in it at least. Oh, good. Another jive. Shannon.

No comments: