Wednesday, March 26, 2008

no dancing, sadly

The tabs cover the title, so I can't really tell if it's spelled ok. or close to ok. or is even in English. But Dancing is over for the week and the review did't really show for me. There was a title link for it on the front page, but no article. And then some of my daily blogs are wonky.

Well, pioneer woman's closed down for day 3 redoing her site. Chickens in the Road and Jill Shalvas are having server uproars. But maybe Chickens will work better for me. I have to empty memory, boot up and go right to her site first thing so it doesn't freeze up on me. Like, it freezes for a very long, long, long time. Several minutes at least.

But I shall persevere. I really need broadband. It'd help lots.

Still no grocery shopping. I've been thinking about McDonalds. Why? Cause I'm hungry.

I haven't been able to wake up today. Think it's the shot. I took it late last night. After Dancing, so I'd stay awake. I'm just starting to wake up now and it's after noon. Think I'm done with this in June. It can't get here soon enough.

So. What, besides clam dip, should I get at the store? See? McDonalds.

No comments: