Thursday, June 5, 2008

and then there's PW

Pioneer Woman.

I saw some nasty blog posts about her. How does her life take away for theirs? Nasty, mean, thoughtless remarks. The just sound jealous mostly. Her fault? Living off her husband's money. Huh? People often share in the lifestyle of their in-law's lives. She doesn't do nothing. Apparently, she does the things that make her husband happy. Is that his choice? If he'd wanted to marry someone with money he'd have looked there. They give each other what they have and make a richer life for it for everybody.

George Will is on Hannity. I saw him on Colbert the other day. He's funny. Conservative. I can like conservatives. Without both conservatives and liberals we wouldn't be America. Think about it. He can.

I missed the View and most of Regis. I'd wanted to see people on both shows, but at least I got to see Regis and Kelly and that's the important thing. The good news.

New Recipe:

My mother would slice celery (she always peeled the strings off, I never do) and simmer it covered with water with a beef boulion cube. Tasty, simple, and handy when looking for dinner dishes.

I don't respect meanness. I don't like it. I don't want to see or experince in my life or on TV.

I don't like Bill and Hillary. There. I said it. I've always seen something untrustworthy in them and have bee repelled. Do I have evidence or reasons? Of course not. I just react to things and see if I can figure out any reasons. I just like McCain. I just like the other guy who ran who's name I can't remember but is Mormon. I like the preacher from that group, too, although his religious politics scared me. I'm wary about Obama. But I prefer a Democrate.

I haven't liked any running Dems that I can remember. Occasionally I see one, but they're not running and I can't remember their names. But not often. I like the Kennedys. All the time.

I don't vote. I did once for Clinton and was stressed and upset for 4 years. I don't like that feeling at all.

So you decide.

I'll live with your choices like you'll live with mine.

No comments: