Saturday, June 28, 2008

Done sewing

for the day. I could have pushed it, but after the past few days, why?

Looked up my cocktails, Singapoyr Sling, Side Car and Manhattan. I've had Manhattans before and like them a lot. Maybe I'll try a Cosmo sometime. Regis likes them, afterall, so they have to be good.

Not having a sandwich tonight. Opened soup and made toast to cut into croutons. I was hoping for clam chowder, but it's potatoe with roasted garlic. Not the taste I was longing for, but it works And it's not bad. This is the kind of time I wish I had some knitting. And some light. Am calling the electrician (insurance covers most of it) to replace several outlets. I can do it, but hate the crap out of electrical. I have to turn off all the power to the house and change wires one at a time cause I'll screw it up for sure otherwise. One is loose from the wall, the one behind me where I sit to knit and read so I can't really use this spot for much. I can turn on the hall and the one livingroom light for some help, but it's not good light at all for doing things.

Oh, I guess that was a recipe. Open a can of soup and cut up buttered toast for croutons. For an elaborate splash, toast in oven and on second side, butter and add parmesean for tomato/vegetable soups. What an inspiration!

No comments: