Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm goingg to...

No. Not there. I'm going to San Fransisco. To stay at the St. Francis.

The train goes to Emeryville, then a bus goes right to the Square and hotel.

Should I get a view or not? I really want a room with a view. A single. Now the rates are only about $50 difference. That could change like air fares. So could the train fare.

I could go next month. Don't have to pay bills and have a lot left so far.

Can I do all this for $1,000? Maybe. Have to get a credit card first. How long does that take? I'll find out, I'm sure.

I'm staying home tomorrow. Going to go to Animal Control and the bank for the card. Have to hit the vet for the paperwork first. $30 for 2 animal licenses. Not a deal. I've got a month, best to get it done.

If I call later, maybe I can get the cat's shots on Saturday, too. Got time for that as well.

I've got pharmacy type items to pick up as well. And 2 outfits to buy. One for traveling and shopping, oops...2 tops there, and one more evening type deal plus shoes for both. Hope Macy's is having sales. I'll see if they have personal shopping help. They used to. That's a lot to get done in a couple of weeks. I could wait 3 and probably be feeling much better.

I sent Barbara a check. I'm gonna write to her to tell her about my upcomming high fligher event. One night. What can it hurt? Only the bank account and that's been dented before.

This is for a cause.

How much time does anyone have? Do it now.

And read blogs.

No comments: