Thursday, June 19, 2008

I've decided probably

I'm going to SF August 18th. It's Dad's birthday and we scattered him in the bay. Also it's in between chemo unless something changes.
It also gives me plenty of time to get things pulled together. I want to go now. Maybe I'll change my mind. Has he been dead for 16 years? I'm stunned. And mind boggled. I don't usually add up the numbers. That means mom's dead 15 years. I really don't believe this. Not at all. Must be true. They're dead.

No. I want to go now. Around July 14, week of. I shall if I can get a credit card. Everything hinges on something else. How long does it take for the cards to arrive? I should be able to get one. Everybody keeps sending me the stupid applications.

I went to the Bay the year after the scattering, after all. Dacey didn't want to go at all and I never did again either. I might be able to take a Bay crusie and drop another note like I did before. He and his father don't care if it's an official birthday or not. I don't too.

I don't want to go on the weekend, so this is perfect. And I don't want to wait till August.

This is the real San Fransisco Treat.

Me.

No comments: