Sunday, June 1, 2008

Back from Pharmacy

I'm on a count down to blast off. about 15 minutes I take the chemo, got the no barf stuff swallowed. But first, I have to get over my new pharmacy snit. I'll describe it for you now.

I yelled at the pharmacy on the phone and they were nice to me when I got there. They've never been nice to me before. I'm moving on.

Anderson Cooper - that's who I wanted to see on late night when I fell asleep instead. I love it when he substitutes for Regis. He's very sweet and funny. Probably smarter than Doogie Howser. He doesn't ever appear to feel superior to others and he's got an actual reason to. His mother - she probably has class, too, not too familiar with her. Life gave her some hellish knocks, though. Class always shows and has nothing to do with money or birth status. Oh, I'm watching his show now, some election thing since it's not a weeknight. It's Sunday - YES, I know what day it is today. I'm liable to forget tomorrow that it's Monday. I now have a calendar.

Somebody on his show was saying that Obama's ex-church, Trinity, did so much good for the community, etc, excusing maybe the preacher stuff. The negative can always be so bad that it, uh, negates the good. At least for some people.

"He/She's such a nice, helpful, community minded person. It's ok he killed his mother. See? Those sermons killed the trust and any sense of connection. Nobody has to know theology or the history of Black theology. Nothing can be excused historically, only understook better. Not necessarily approved or accepted. People will make their own decisions about what Trinity means and that's based on the individual.

No comments: