Saturday, June 28, 2008

And

Did I mention I'm playing Animal Crossings again? Things are looking up. I just can't get interested enough in the internet or tv to do nothing but those two things day after day after bloody day.

Guess I'll have to hit a later Mass if I do both that and Mormon services. Mormons start at 9 and I can't get there in time. Think the 7 a.m. Mass is in Spanish and I really wouldn't understand that since I don't get the Mass at all anyway. Only been a couple of times and always get lost. A foreign language would really be a roadblock to comprehension.

I need to unpack my suitcase. Get the tops in drawers, the shoes in the closet in their shoe box where they should live, the toiletries stored somewhere or other. At least I have lotion if I do shave my legs. See how hard it is to be a girl? And how lovely.

No comments: