Friday, June 27, 2008

Everything's different now

I no longer want to go to San Fransisco. I want to get my dental done. I can dress up here and go get cocktails. I can take a day trip to S. F. I can stay home as usual since I don't mind that at all.

And I'm eating a sandwich. Takes the onus off of many things.

I love sandwiches.

I could check out resturants here. I could learn how to spell it. Or not.

I set my alarm for the morning so i'd remember Church...class of the thing I can't spell either. Catholic.

Back to trying to figure out what to do or not do. Lots of options. Really.

I'd rather stay home and do things around here. There's theater, music concerts and Circus. Stuff. And most of the time I'd rather not go anyway. Lots of places to eat and visit, too.

This way I could go to the Capital and get some history stuff and not feel bad. If I never go to S.F. again, don't think I'll care a lot. I could have gone any time all these years and didn't want to anyway.

Fickle, I know.

No comments: