Monday, June 30, 2008

2 shorts

Done and in the drawer. Good thing there's some in the laundry so there's drawer space. One pair left to attach waistband and add elastic. Already made the casing. 5 pieces of fabric left and one is cordoroy so probably won't use it for shorts anyway. 4 left to make if I go that far with the sewing.

Got lots of watering done. That's gotta be good.

Ed Beggley's on Larry King talking about solar stuff and energy efficience and recyled products, etc. I'm gonna make banana bread in the oven. Where's Ed when my light bulbs need to be changed???? See? Live as I say, but don't expect any favors from me!!! My favorite new motto.

Nothing's on tonight. Think I'll watch Anderson Cooper maybe. Probably be all politics. News usually is the last 17 years since they started in on the presidential fiasco. He is my favorite. Seriously.

No comments: