Sunday, June 22, 2008

another great day

and a short one. Finished my SF shoping this morning. For about $100. That makes the trip cost about $800 without food. I don't have to eat much and want to try cocktails more than eat anyway.

I got the purse, on sale, about $25 or $21, I forgot. Black, long strap, but the best part is the inside pockets and zipper part. Perfect. Crocheted outside, nicely lined, kind of the melon shape which isn't my favorite, but it's not too big. It's a SAK which Tiffany says is a good brand that I've never heard of. I like it and it's affordable, on sale. And a pair of knee highs for the bay cruise.

Also couldn't decide between 3 black 3/4 length sleeve knits for under the blue blouse so I got them all. They'll all work with the blouse open especially. I like 'em. They're on sale, too, and only available as end of the season get rid of items. Good job Sharon the personal shopper. Again! Yeah is what I say to the whole Macy's experience.

I have no idea what the food's like at the St Francis. I might like it. I need to call, but don't recall off hand all my questions and should wait till the credit card gets here.

I am so excited about my clothes and trip. All I have to do is get the credit card in hand, call for hotel and train reservations, get cash, finish packing and maybe get toothpaste and a toothbrush for travel. Don't know what toiletries (that was one question) are provided. Probably things can be bought, but why do it there?

And call the dentist. Cleaning.

Anything else? Damned if I can remember.

Write Barbara with the excellent shoping news.

No comments: