Wednesday, June 25, 2008

nothing to say

familiar refrain
from my corner
of paradisio
sublime.

I really do have nothing to say. Nothing to do. I was asleep by about 6:00 p.m., awake by 10:30 and it's 3:45 now. It'll be a long day.

I'm already wondering what I'll do with myself. Don't get cute.

I move the MSN and Playstation and tv to the table to get some of the electrical burden off that one, poor outlet. It works good. Once I figured out that the strip wasn't turned on and finally found the switch. Lots of dusting involved.

Now I have to dust the blank spaces the moves created. How soon can I fill them up? Can't find the furnature stuff and don't want to use damp rags there. Shoot. Bummer. NOT going to the store at 4 in the morning.

Sylvia Plath. That's the name I couldn't remember. I remembered The Bell Jar and that she was married to Ted Hughes, but not her name. I spent 3 weeks trying to understand one of her poems. I've totally forgotten it. Not worth the effort to me to try any more.

No comments: