Monday, June 30, 2008

Long day`

at the dr's office. That looks so wrong without a period = dr.'s.

Complicated punctuation.

Even though I played Animal Crossings the other day, I don't want to play any games still. Not even the new Legos Indiana Jones. That'd be a fun one, too, or will as soon as the walkthrough's posted and it's free.

I was way too early for the dr so sat there forever. But it's done now and he decided to up the chemo, so I have to wait till the rest of it and the barf drug (anti) arrives - a day or two or three.

3 shorts, 3 different stages of almost-completion. I don't seem to want to finish them and it'd only take a minute. Exhausted again. Such a tough day and all.

Well...I did turn on the water and clean out the cat box and got the garbage to the curb. I did good.

And gained 5 pounds. I a week or less. uh...no more cake, maybe? I'm sick of it anyway. Still the gingerbread and the ice cream. Could happily throw them both out, but what'll I eat? Oh, ya. Toast. With butter and jam and peanut butter. Or tuna sandwiches with mayo.

I'd better hurry up and wear the new clothes while I can.

And that's a fact.

No comments: