Saturday, June 28, 2008

I went to Catechism this morning.

And plan to go to Mass tomorrow. It's somebody's feast day. St Peter? Don't remember. Great Catholic I'd be. I enjoyed it. Especially afterwards then the Irish priest started talking about WWII, Germany, Lord Ha Ha. He'd asked about my ancestry and it's mostly Celtic on Dad's side, some German and Mom's was strongly Dutch. She was 3rd generation. No cultural leftovers as far as I know, sadly. Dad was the only one who talked about these kinds of things and the big family story is that they came over on the first boat after the Mayflower and got the first divorce here. The family continues the tradition.

I might like this and the Cathedral's here, so I can go there if I want to, too. I could anyway, I guess.

Am seeing Donna on Wednesday. Might go the Hyatt for those two drinks and if close enough to walk, will hit up the Capital for some Mission history. They have literature on Ca history, or used to.

I don't mind losing the SF Trip at all. Funny. I should be very disappointed, but I'm not. Maybe it's all this God thought.

Now I need a sandwich.

No comments: