Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I called

lots of places. The important one was MSNTV2. They're working on an upgrade to Flash 8. I can die happy.
She promised it wouldn't be 2 years, but didn't say it wouldn't be 1. Could be months. I'll have to blog to Regis and Kelly insead of using their site.

I wrote the show a letter about a couple of issues I find important. The going green spot had a mistake and a serious omission. The new low watt lights have mercury and if broken, it can require HSMATT or somebody to clean things up. It's a serious health hazzard for kids and maybe others. AND they have to be properly disposed of - no dump for them. People don't talk about that part much.

ALSO, the green woman said to use plastic bags at the bottom of potted plants. Disaster. They'd just hold the water and the roots could easily rot. The pebbles or broked clay pot pieces help the water to drain out which is the desired potted effect, kinda like...well, never mind.

But I also explained my problem with their site and asked for a plain page I could mail them from. Snail mail with my handwriting probably means no one will read it.

Can't think of any recipes. Aren't you glad?

No comments: