Thursday, June 26, 2008

Wicked

Broadway, isn't it?

Ugly Betty's on. Haven't seen it before. Bad me, I know.

Marlo Thomas is supposed to be on according to the remote. I'm excited. I've loved her since...well, yes. That is how old I am. That Girl, naturally.

Am liking Ugly Betty, too. Too bad I didn't start from the beginning of its run.

Was just trying to think of a way to use " its' ". That would be the plural possive, right? "It's" is the singular possive. Can there be a neuter plural possive? It may be possible, but would its usage make sense. Always more questions than answers. Wonder if you can do any of that with pronouons. Theirs's (Ted and Bod's books) Just the Theirs.

I'm having fun. Does it have to be The brother's books: Their books. Bet they're declined or set in stone already or something.

No comments: