Saturday, June 28, 2008

success!!

Maybe. Got the pockets attached with only one wrong seam and one wrong pinning on which I fixed in time. I think. I take nothing for granted. Time will tell if I screwed up in little or big ways. Even though I just made a pair, I have to check the instructions for every step. That's how I am.

Getting ready for side seams and closer to leg shaving or it'll be too late.

Getting dark. Finally put a light in the kitchen over the sewing area. It should help since it's so dark without lights. There's a fan, too, which is nice. I'd put the cover back on the fan light, but think it'll dim the light. It fell off when they re-roofed last year. Haven't used the light or the fan in years.

Now for the hall way and bedroom lights. I usually just wait for daylight. Works for me.

No comments: