Sunday, June 22, 2008

and

I was gonna post a recipe.

How about 'the purpose of life is happiness' and this blog is a recipe for how I found and continue to find it daily no matter what else is happening? Because it's true, and I do. Constantly.

Meet me at the St Francsis. EVERYBODY, and bring me a horse.
I'm serious. Horses are what I care about most. I'm really shootin' for July 14. For one night.

Clothes all bought and almost ready to go...have to dry a load.

You can join me on the bay cruise, but you have to leave me alone so I can do what I'm going there for.

I'm not there to entertain other people. I have specific tasks in mind and will do them even if I have to be rude. That might be fun, in fact.

one: get there
two: bay cruise
three: check out hotel, look for historical literature, free preferably

four: get bar food for breakfast or the train ride home and dinner

five: find a bar type spot and get a side car and singapour sling (I just added one, didn't I) what's the third? Thinking.......do I have to read my own damned blog to find out?

Probably

No comments: